The TOL network of Pseudomonas putida mt-2 processes multiple environmental inputs into a narrow response space
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 271–286, January 2013
How to Cite
Silva-Rocha, R. and de Lorenzo, V. (2013), The TOL network of Pseudomonas putida mt-2 processes multiple environmental inputs into a narrow response space. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 271–286. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12014
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
- Autonomous Community of Madrid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!