Active sulfur cycling by diverse mesophilic and thermophilic microorganisms in terrestrial mud volcanoes of Azerbaijan
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 3271–3286, December 2012
How to Cite
Green-Saxena, A., Feyzullayev, A., Hubert, C. R. J., Kallmeyer, J., Krueger, M., Sauer, P., Schulz, H.-M. and Orphan, V. J. (2012), Active sulfur cycling by diverse mesophilic and thermophilic microorganisms in terrestrial mud volcanoes of Azerbaijan. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 3271–3286. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12015
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 04:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- DOE Career
- NSF GRFP
- Forschungsverbund GeoEnergie of the German Ministry for Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!