Fungal palaeodiversity revealed using high-throughput metabarcoding of ancient DNA from arctic permafrost
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1176–1189, April 2013
How to Cite
Bellemain, E., Davey, M. L., Kauserud, H., Epp, L. S., Boessenkool, S., Coissac, E., Geml, J., Edwards, M., Willerslev, E., Gussarova, G., Taberlet, P. and Brochmann, C. (2013), Fungal palaeodiversity revealed using high-throughput metabarcoding of ancient DNA from arctic permafrost. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1176–1189. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12020
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 10:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 191627/V40
- ECOCHANGE Project. Grant Number: FP6-0368669
- Framework Programme of the European Commission
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Vol. 15, Issue 7, 2146, Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!