Novel acid resistance genes from the metagenome of the Tinto River, an extremely acidic environment
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1088–1102, April 2013
How to Cite
Guazzaroni, M.-E., Morgante, V., Mirete, S. and González-Pastor, J. E. (2013), Novel acid resistance genes from the metagenome of the Tinto River, an extremely acidic environment. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1088–1102. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12021
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation: CONSOLIDER Ingenio 2010. Grant Numbers: CE-CSD2007-0005, CGL-2009-10756/BOS
- Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- Becas Chile
- Chilean government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!