Diet and phylogeny shape the gut microbiota of Antarctic seals: a comparison of wild and captive animals
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1132–1145, April 2013
How to Cite
Nelson, T. M., Rogers, T. L., Carlini, A. R. and Brown, M. V. (2013), Diet and phylogeny shape the gut microbiota of Antarctic seals: a comparison of wild and captive animals. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1132–1145. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12022
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Instituto Antártico Argentino
- Australian Marine Mammal Research Centre
- Secretaría de Ciencia y Tecnología and the Dirección Nacional del Antártico. Grant Number: PICTO No. 36054
- Australian Research Council
- Winifred Scott Foundation
- the Evolution and Ecology Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!