These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bacterial and archaeal diversities in Yunnan and Tibetan hot springs, China
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1160–1175, April 2013
How to Cite
Song, Z.-Q., Wang, F.-P., Zhi, X.-Y., Chen, J.-Q., Zhou, E.-M., Liang, F., Xiao, X., Tang, S.-K., Jiang, H.-C., Zhang, C. L., Dong, H. and Li, W.-J. (2013), Bacterial and archaeal diversities in Yunnan and Tibetan hot springs, China. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1160–1175. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12025
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB833801, 2012CB822004
- Key Project of International Cooperation of China Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST). Grant Number: 2013DFA31980
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070007 40972211, 41030211, 41002123
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: MCB-0546865, ETBC-1024614, OISE-0968421
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!