These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bacterial and archaeal diversities in Yunnan and Tibetan hot springs, China
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1160–1175, April 2013
How to Cite
Song, Z.-Q., Wang, F.-P., Zhi, X.-Y., Chen, J.-Q., Zhou, E.-M., Liang, F., Xiao, X., Tang, S.-K., Jiang, H.-C., Zhang, C. L., Dong, H. and Li, W.-J. (2013), Bacterial and archaeal diversities in Yunnan and Tibetan hot springs, China. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1160–1175. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12025
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB833801, 2012CB822004
- Key Project of International Cooperation of China Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST). Grant Number: 2013DFA31980
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070007 40972211, 41030211, 41002123
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: MCB-0546865, ETBC-1024614, OISE-0968421
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!