These authors contributed equally to this work.
Fungal oxidative dissolution of the Mn(II)-bearing mineral rhodochrosite and the role of metabolites in manganese oxide formation
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1063–1077, April 2013
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Zeiner, C. A., Santelli, C. M. and Hansel, C. M. (2013), Fungal oxidative dissolution of the Mn(II)-bearing mineral rhodochrosite and the role of metabolites in manganese oxide formation. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1063–1077. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12029
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 06:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- National Institutes of Health
- National Center for Research Resources
- Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
- Department of Energy's Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-0846715
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!