Competition for inorganic carbon between oxygenic and anoxygenic phototrophs in a hypersaline microbial mat, Guerrero Negro, Mexico
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1532–1550, May 2013
How to Cite
Finke, N., Hoehler, T. M., Polerecky, L., Buehring, B. and Thamdrup, B. (2013), Competition for inorganic carbon between oxygenic and anoxygenic phototrophs in a hypersaline microbial mat, Guerrero Negro, Mexico. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1532–1550. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12032
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Oak Ridge Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Marie Curie Outgoing International Fellowship. Grant Number: 22154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!