Biogeographic partitioning of Southern Ocean microorganisms revealed by metagenomics
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1318–1333, May 2013
How to Cite
Wilkins, D., Lauro, F. M., Williams, T. J., Demaere, M. Z., Brown, M. V., Hoffman, J. M., Andrews-Pfannkoch, C., Mcquaid, J. B., Riddle, M. J., Rintoul, S. R. and Cavicchioli, R. (2013), Biogeographic partitioning of Southern Ocean microorganisms revealed by metagenomics. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1318–1333. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12035
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Antarctic Division
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!