These co-authors have equally contributed to this study.
Analysis of the plant growth-promoting properties encoded by the genome of the rhizobacterium Pseudomonas putida BIRD-1
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 780–794, March 2013
How to Cite
Roca, A., Pizarro-Tobías, P., Udaondo, Z., Fernández, M., Matilla, M. A., Molina-Henares, M. A., Molina, L., Segura, A., Duque, E. and Ramos, J.-L. (2013), Analysis of the plant growth-promoting properties encoded by the genome of the rhizobacterium Pseudomonas putida BIRD-1. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 780–794. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12037
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Fondo Social Europeo and FEDER Funds
- Programa Campus of Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: SV40
- Agencia IDEA
- Bio-Iliberis R&D
- Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BIO2010-17227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!