Spatial mapping of extracellular oxidant production by a white rot basidiomycete on wood reveals details of ligninolytic mechanism
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 956–966, March 2013
How to Cite
Hunt, C. G., Houtman, C. J., Jones, D. C., Kitin, P., Korripally, P. and Hammel, K. E. (2013), Spatial mapping of extracellular oxidant production by a white rot basidiomycete on wood reveals details of ligninolytic mechanism. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 956–966. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12039
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Numbers: DE-AI02-07ER64491, DE-SC0006929
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!