The first two authors made an equal contribution to the work.
The peptide chain release factor methyltransferase PrmC is essential for pathogenicity and environmental adaptation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa PA14
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 597–609, February 2013
How to Cite
Pustelny, C., Brouwer, S., Müsken, M., Bielecka, A., Dötsch, A., Nimtz, M. and Häussler, S. (2013), The peptide chain release factor methyltransferase PrmC is essential for pathogenicity and environmental adaptation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa PA14. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 597–609. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12040
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- ERC. Grant Number: RESISTOME 
- Helmholtz International Graduate School for Infection Research. Grant Number: VH-GS-202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!