P-type calcium ATPase functions as a core regulator of Beauveria bassiana growth, conidiation and responses to multiple stressful stimuli through cross-talk with signalling networks
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 967–979, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Zhou, G., Ying, S.-H. and Feng, M.-G. (2013), P-type calcium ATPase functions as a core regulator of Beauveria bassiana growth, conidiation and responses to multiple stressful stimuli through cross-talk with signalling networks. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 967–979. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12044
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30930018, 31021003
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2011AA10A204, 2009CB118904
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!