Vfm a new quorum sensing system controls the virulence of Dickeya dadantii
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 865–880, March 2013
How to Cite
Nasser, W., Dorel, C., Wawrzyniak, J., Van Gijsegem, F., Groleau, M.-C., Déziel, E. and Reverchon, S. (2013), Vfm a new quorum sensing system controls the virulence of Dickeya dadantii. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 865–880. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12049
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 01:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- French ‘ANR blanc Régupath 2007 Program. Grant Number: N°ANR-07-BLAN-0212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!