Control and host-dependent activation of insect toxin expression in a root-associated biocontrol pseudomonad
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 736–750, March 2013
How to Cite
Péchy-Tarr, M., Borel, N., Kupferschmied, P., Turner, V., Binggeli, O., Radovanovic, D., Maurhofer, M. and Keel, C. (2013), Control and host-dependent activation of insect toxin expression in a root-associated biocontrol pseudomonad. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 736–750. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12050
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 3100A0-105881, 31003A_138248
- Swiss State Secretariat for Education and Research. Grant Number: C07.0026, COST action 862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!