Bacterial symbionts of Bathymodiolus mussels and Escarpia tubeworms from Chapopote, an asphalt seep in the southern Gulf of Mexico
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Thematic Issue: Invertebrate-Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1969–1987, July 2013
How to Cite
Raggi, L., Schubotz, F., Hinrichs, K.-U., Dubilier, N. and Petersen, J. M. (2013), Bacterial symbionts of Bathymodiolus mussels and Escarpia tubeworms from Chapopote, an asphalt seep in the southern Gulf of Mexico. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1969–1987. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12051
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 03:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!