Genomes of marine cyanopodoviruses reveal multiple origins of diversity
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1356–1376, May 2013
How to Cite
Labrie, S. J., Frois-Moniz, K., Osburne, M. S., Kelly, L., Roggensack, S. E., Sullivan, M. B., Gearin, G., Zeng, Q., Fitzgerald, M., Henn, M. R. and Chisholm, S. W. (2013), Genomes of marine cyanopodoviruses reveal multiple origins of diversity. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1356–1376. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12053
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- US National Science Foundation (NSF) Biological Oceanography Section
- NSF Center for Microbial Oceanography Research and Education (C-MORE). Grant Numbers: OCE-0425602, EF 0424599
- US Department of Energy-GTL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!