Catabolite repression in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1 regulates the uptake of C4-dicarboxylates depending on succinate concentration
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1707–1716, June 2013
How to Cite
Valentini, M. and Lapouge, K. (2013), Catabolite repression in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1 regulates the uptake of C4-dicarboxylates depending on succinate concentration. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1707–1716. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12056
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 06:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Sandoz Family Foundation
- Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 31003A-127587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!