Adaptation of spherical multicellular magnetotactic prokaryotes to the geochemically variable habitat of an intertidal zone
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1595–1605, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, K., Zhang, W.-Y., Pan, H.-M., Li, J.-H., Yue, H.-D., Xiao, T. and Wu, L.-F. (2013), Adaptation of spherical multicellular magnetotactic prokaryotes to the geochemically variable habitat of an intertidal zone. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1595–1605. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12057
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 06:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41106135, 40906069
- Special Construction Engineering Foundation for ‘Taishan scholar’
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20110491625
- Special Fund for Postdoctoral Innovation Program of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 201102034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!