The nutrient supplying capabilities of Uzinura, an endosymbiont of armoured scale insects
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Thematic Issue: Invertebrate-Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1988–1999, July 2013
How to Cite
Sabree, Z. L., Huang, C. Y., Okusu, A., Moran, N. A. and Normark, B. B. (2013), The nutrient supplying capabilities of Uzinura, an endosymbiont of armoured scale insects. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1988–1999. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12058
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- US Department of Agriculture
- Massachusetts Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: MAS00941
- NIFA. Grant Number: 2009-02310
- NSF. Grant Number: 0447880
- NSF. Grant Number: 1106195
- Yale University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!