The nutrient supplying capabilities of Uzinura, an endosymbiont of armoured scale insects
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Thematic Issue: Invertebrate-Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1988–1999, July 2013
How to Cite
Sabree, Z. L., Huang, C. Y., Okusu, A., Moran, N. A. and Normark, B. B. (2013), The nutrient supplying capabilities of Uzinura, an endosymbiont of armoured scale insects. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1988–1999. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12058
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- US Department of Agriculture
- Massachusetts Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: MAS00941
- NIFA. Grant Number: 2009-02310
- NSF. Grant Number: 0447880
- NSF. Grant Number: 1106195
- Yale University
Fig. S1. Whole genome alignments of related flavobacterial insect endosymbionts. Ca. ‘Sulcia muelleri’ GWSS (red circles) and Blattabacterium sp. BPLAN (blue circles). All genomes were linearized in silico prior to alignment to begin at the adenine in the start codon of nusA. Units on axes are base pairs.
Table S1. Bacteroidetes used in multilocus protein phylogeny.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.