Partaking of Archaea to biogeochemical cycling in oxygen-deficient zones of meromictic saline Lake Faro (Messina, Italy)
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1717–1733, June 2013
How to Cite
La Cono, V., La Spada, G., Arcadi, E., Placenti, F., Smedile, F., Ruggeri, G., Michaud, L., Raffa, C., De Domenico, E., Sprovieri, M., Mazzola, S., Genovese, L., Giuliano, L., Slepak, V. Z. and Yakimov, M. M. (2013), Partaking of Archaea to biogeochemical cycling in oxygen-deficient zones of meromictic saline Lake Faro (Messina, Italy). Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1717–1733. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12060
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 07:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- CNR. Grant Number: 09-EuroEEFGFP-044 Deep_C
- EU. Grant Number: FP7- KBBE-2009-2B-226977 MAMBA
- Italian National project. Grant Number: EXPLODIVE RBFR08AWP6_002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!