These authors contributed equally to this work.
Short-term dynamics of diversity patterns: evidence of continual reassembly within lacustrine small eukaryotes
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1745–1758, June 2013
How to Cite
Mangot, J.-F., Domaizon, I., Taib, N., Marouni, N., Duffaud, E., Bronner, G. and Debroas, D. (2013), Short-term dynamics of diversity patterns: evidence of continual reassembly within lacustrine small eukaryotes. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1745–1758. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12065
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- Cible Région Rhône Alpes programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!