High-throughput isolation of giant viruses of the Mimiviridae and Marseilleviridae families in the Tunisian environment
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Thematic Issue: Invertebrate-Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 2000–2007, July 2013
How to Cite
Boughalmi, M., Saadi, H., Pagnier, I., Colson, P., Fournous, G., Raoult, D. and La Scola, B. (2013), High-throughput isolation of giant viruses of the Mimiviridae and Marseilleviridae families in the Tunisian environment. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2000–2007. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12068
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 03:03AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!