Ex aequo contribution.
The Entner–Doudoroff pathway empowers Pseudomonas putida KT2440 with a high tolerance to oxidative stress
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1772–1785, June 2013
How to Cite
Chavarría, M., Nikel, P. I., Pérez-Pantoja, D. and de Lorenzo, V. (2013), The Entner–Doudoroff pathway empowers Pseudomonas putida KT2440 with a high tolerance to oxidative stress. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1772–1785. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12069
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- University of Costa Rica
- EMBO Long-Term Fellowship. Grant Number: 13-2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!