High and stable substrate specificities of microorganisms in enhanced biological phosphorus removal plants
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1821–1831, June 2013
How to Cite
Kindaichi, T., Nierychlo, M., Kragelund, C., Nielsen, J. L. and Nielsen, P. H. (2013), High and stable substrate specificities of microorganisms in enhanced biological phosphorus removal plants. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1821–1831. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12074
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2012 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- JSPS Institutional Program for Young Researcher Overseas Visits
- Public Association for Construction Service Chugoku region
- Aalborg University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!