A steroidal molecule present in the egg wax of the tick Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus inhibits bacterial biofilms
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Thematic Issue: Invertebrate-Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 2008–2018, July 2013
How to Cite
Zimmer, K. R., Macedo, A. J., Giordani, R. B., Conceição, J. M., Nicastro, G. G., Boechat, A. L., Baldini, R. L., Abraham, W.-R. and Termignoni, C. (2013), A steroidal molecule present in the egg wax of the tick Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus inhibits bacterial biofilms. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2008–2018. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12082
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2013 09:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!