Grazing resistant freshwater bacteria profit from chitin and cell-wall-derived organic carbon
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Thematic Issue: Invertebrate-Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 2019–2030, July 2013
How to Cite
Eckert, E. M., Baumgartner, M., Huber, I. M. and Pernthaler, J. (2013), Grazing resistant freshwater bacteria profit from chitin and cell-wall-derived organic carbon. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2019–2030. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12083
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2013 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-141166
- European Science Foundation EUROCORES Programme EuroEEFG. Grant Number: 31EE30-132771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!