Prokaryotic responses to hydrostatic pressure in the ocean – a review
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1262–1274, May 2013
How to Cite
Tamburini, C., Boutrif, M., Garel, M., Colwell, R. R. and Deming, J. W. (2013), Prokaryotic responses to hydrostatic pressure in the ocean – a review. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1262–1274. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12084
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2013 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- ANR-POTES program. Grant Number: ANR-05-BLAN-0161-01
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR, France). Grant Numbers: 0813066, SO660009
- MERNT fellowship (Ministry of Education, Research and Technology, France)
- Walters Endowed Professorship
Table S1. Pressure effect on microbial activity measurements for deep-sea samples incubated under both ambient (high) and atmospheric pressure, compiled from the literature.
Table S2. Pressure effect on microbial activity measurements for shallow-water samples incubated under both atmospheric and higher pressures, compiled from the literature.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.