High temporal variability in commensal Escherichia coli strain communities of a herbivorous marsupial
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2162–2172, August 2013
How to Cite
Blyton, M. D. J., Banks, S. C., Peakall, R. and Gordon, D. M. (2013), High temporal variability in commensal Escherichia coli strain communities of a herbivorous marsupial. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2162–2172. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12088
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Hermon Slade Foundation. Grant Number: HSF 08-4
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP 0984876
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!