Specific jarosite biomineralization by Purpureocillium lilacinum, an acidophilic fungi isolated from Río Tinto
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2228–2237, August 2013
How to Cite
Oggerin, M., Tornos, F., Rodríguez, N., del Moral, C., Sánchez-Román, M. and Amils, R. (2013), Specific jarosite biomineralization by Purpureocillium lilacinum, an acidophilic fungi isolated from Río Tinto. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2228–2237. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12094
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 01:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!