These authors contributed equally to this work.
Isolation of two new Dehalococcoides mccartyi strains with dissimilar dechlorination functions and their characterization by comparative genomics via microarray analysis
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2293–2305, August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, P. K. H., Cheng, D., West, K. A., Alvarez-Cohen, L. and He, J. (2013), Isolation of two new Dehalococcoides mccartyi strains with dissimilar dechlorination functions and their characterization by comparative genomics via microarray analysis. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2293–2305. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12099
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 04:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program. Grant Number: ER-1587
- NIEHS Superfund Basic Research Project. Grant Number: ES04705-19
- Competitive Research Programme from Singapore National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF – CRP 5–2009–05
- Singapore Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) of the Science and Engineering Research Council. Grant Number: 102 101 0025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!