The atomic coordinates and structure factors (PDB ID codes 4APY, 3ZBY, and 2YOO) have been deposited in the Protein Data Bank, Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ (http://www.rcsb.org/).
A highly conserved mycobacterial cholesterol catabolic pathway
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2342–2359, August 2013
How to Cite
García-Fernández, E., Frank, D. J., Galán, B., Kells, P. M., Podust, L. M., García, J. L. and Ortiz de Montellano, P. R. (2013), A highly conserved mycobacterial cholesterol catabolic pathway. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2342–2359. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12108
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: BFU2006-15214-C03-01, BFU2009-11545-C03-03
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AI074824, AI095437, GM078553
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!