Equal contribution to primary authorship responsibilities.
In situ analysis of oxygen consumption and diffusive transport in high-temperature acidic iron-oxide microbial mats
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2360–2370, August 2013
How to Cite
Bernstein, H. C., Beam, J. P., Kozubal, M. A., Carlson, R. P. and Inskeep, W. P. (2013), In situ analysis of oxygen consumption and diffusive transport in high-temperature acidic iron-oxide microbial mats. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2360–2370. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12109
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 06:14AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation-Integrative Graduate and Education Training (IGERT) Program. Grant Number: DGE 0654336
- Department of Energy-Genome Science Program, Microbial Interactions Foundational Science Focus Area. Grant Number: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory subcontract 112443
- Unisense A/S (Aarhus, DK)
- DOE-Joint Genome Institute Community Sequencing Program. Grant Number: CSP 787081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!