Characterization of water and wildlife strains as a subgroup of Campylobacter jejuni using DNA microarrays
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2371–2383, August 2013
How to Cite
Stabler, R. A., Larsson, J. T., Al-Jaberi, S., Nielsen, E. M., Kay, E., Tam, C. C., Higgins, C. D., Rodrigues, L. C., Richardson, J. F., O'Brien, S. J. and Wren, B. W. (2013), Characterization of water and wildlife strains as a subgroup of Campylobacter jejuni using DNA microarrays. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2371–2383. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12111
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 09:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Food Standards Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!