Methanogenic capabilities of ANME-archaea deduced from 13C-labelling approaches
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2384–2393, August 2013
How to Cite
Bertram, S., Blumenberg, M., Michaelis, W., Siegert, M., Krüger, M. and Seifert, R. (2013), Methanogenic capabilities of ANME-archaea deduced from 13C-labelling approaches. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2384–2393. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12112
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 09:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- University of Hamburg, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Mi 157/23-1 and -2, BL 971/1-3, KR 3311/5-1, 6-1, Se 682/8
- C1-Chemistry in Resource and Energy management (LEXI)
Fig. S1. Left. Calibration of the IRMS with a pure methane standard (100%). The squares show the measured δ13C-values. The triangles mark the calculated regression. The circles illustrate the corrected δ13C-values multiplied by the correction factor of 2.1186. The dotted line shows the regression.
Right. Calculation of the 13C-proportion (%) from the measured δ13C-values. The squares show the 13C-proportion (%) calculated from the corrected δ13C-values.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.