Evolutionary replacement of obligate symbionts in an ancient and diverse insect lineage
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Thematic Issue: Invertebrate-Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 2073–2081, July 2013
How to Cite
Koga, R., Bennett, G. M., Cryan, J. R. and Moran, N. A. (2013), Evolutionary replacement of obligate symbionts in an ancient and diverse insect lineage. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2073–2081. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12121
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2013 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: 0723472
- Yale University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!