Comparative genomic analysis of magnetotactic bacteria from the Deltaproteobacteria provides new insights into magnetite and greigite magnetosome genes required for magnetotaxis
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2712–2735, October 2013
How to Cite
Lefèvre, C. T., Trubitsyn, D., Abreu, F., Kolinko, S., Jogler, C., de Almeida, L. G. P., de Vasconcelos, A. T. R., Kube, M., Reinhardt, R., Lins, U., Pignol, D., Schüler, D., Bazylinski, D. A. and Ginet, N. (2013), Comparative genomic analysis of magnetotactic bacteria from the Deltaproteobacteria provides new insights into magnetite and greigite magnetosome genes required for magnetotaxis. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2712–2735. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12128
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 02:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- ANR-P2N entitled MEFISTO
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale. Grant Number: SPF20101220993
- US National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: EAR-0920718
- Brazilian CNPq/FAPERJ/CAPES
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft . Grant Number: DFG Schu1080/11-1
- Max-Planck society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!