Present Address: Division of Microbial Ecology, Department of Microbiology and Ecosystem Science, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Vienna, Althanstr. 14, A-1090, Vienna, Austria.
Community dynamics of cellulose-adapted thermophilic bacterial consortia
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Special Issue: Drivers of Shifts in Microbial Community Composition
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2573–2587, September 2013
How to Cite
Eichorst, S. A., Varanasi, P., Stavila, V., Zemla, M., Auer, M., Singh, S., Simmons, B. A. and Singer, S. W. (2013), Community dynamics of cellulose-adapted thermophilic bacterial consortia. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 2573–2587. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12159
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!