These authors contributed equally to this work.
Capillary electrophoresis–mass spectrometry reveals the distribution of carbon metabolites during nitrogen starvation in Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Thematic Issue: Protists
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 512–524, February 2014
How to Cite
Osanai, T., Oikawa, A., Shirai, T., Kuwahara, A., Iijima, H., Tanaka, K., Ikeuchi, M., Kondo, A., Saito, K. and Hirai, M. Y. (2014), Capillary electrophoresis–mass spectrometry reveals the distribution of carbon metabolites during nitrogen starvation in Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803. Environmental Microbiology, 16: 512–524. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12170
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2013 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Fig. S1. Protein levels and enzymatic activities of G6PD and 6PGD under nitrogen-replete (+N) and nitrogen-depleted (−N) conditions.
Table S1. CE/MS data for relative levels of metabolites in Synechocystis 6803 cells under nitrogen-replete and nitrogen-depleted conditions.
Table S2. List of primers used for quantitative real-time PCR.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.