MreB and MurG as scaffolds for the cytoplasmic steps of peptidoglycan biosynthesis
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Cell Division
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 3218–3228, December 2013
How to Cite
Favini-Stabile, S., Contreras-Martel, C., Thielens, N. and Dessen, A. (2013), MreB and MurG as scaffolds for the cytoplasmic steps of peptidoglycan biosynthesis. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 3218–3228. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12171
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2013 10:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- FRISBI. Grant Number: ANR-10-INSB-05-02
- GRAL. Grant Number: ANR-10-LABX-49-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!