The localization of key Bacillus subtilis penicillin binding proteins during cell growth is determined by substrate availability
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Cell Division
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 3272–3281, December 2013
How to Cite
Lages, M. C. A., Beilharz, K., Morales Angeles, D., Veening, J.-W. and Scheffers, D.-J. (2013), The localization of key Bacillus subtilis penicillin binding proteins during cell growth is determined by substrate availability. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 3272–3281. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12206
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2013 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!