Paralogous metabolism: S-alkyl-cysteine degradation in Bacillus subtilis
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Metabolism & Biodegradation
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 101–117, January 2014
How to Cite
Chan, C.-M., Danchin, A., Marlière, P. and Sekowska, A. (2014), Paralogous metabolism: S-alkyl-cysteine degradation in Bacillus subtilis. Environmental Microbiology, 16: 101–117. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12210
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 02:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- European Union's 7th Framework Programme Microme. Grant Number: FP7-KBBE-2007-3-2–08-222886
Appendix S1. Thiol detection in B. subtilis mutants as a function of the sulphur source.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.