Equally shared first authorship.
Phylogeny and phenotypes of clinical and environmental Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O174
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Nadirk, J., Kossow, A., Bielaszewska, M., Leopold, S. R., Witten, A., Fruth, A., Karch, H., Ammon, A. and Mellmann, A. (2013), Phylogeny and phenotypes of clinical and environmental Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O174. Environmental Microbiology. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12234
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 07:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: ME3205/2-1
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) Network Zoonosis FBI-Zoo. Grant Number: 01KI1012B
- Medical Faculty of the University of Münster. Grant Number: BD9817044
- Core Facility of LIFA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!