Vertical mother–neonate transfer of maternal gut bacteria via breastfeeding
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Metagenomics, and Biomes in Health and Disease
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 2891–2904, September 2014
How to Cite
Jost, T., Lacroix, C., Braegger, C. P., Rochat, F. and Chassard, C. (2014), Vertical mother–neonate transfer of maternal gut bacteria via breastfeeding. Environmental Microbiology, 16: 2891–2904. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12238
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Nestlé Nutrition (Vevey, Switzerland), Nestec (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Nestec (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Swiss Foundation for Nutrition Research (SFEFS) (Zurich, Switzerland)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!