Response of the methanogenic microbial communities in Amazonian oxbow lake sediments to desiccation stress
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Ecophysiology of Stress and Extremophile Lifestyles
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1682–1694, June 2014
How to Cite
Conrad, R., Ji, Y., Noll, M., Klose, M., Claus, P. and Enrich-Prast, A. (2014), Response of the methanogenic microbial communities in Amazonian oxbow lake sediments to desiccation stress. Environmental Microbiology, 16: 1682–1694. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12267
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 12:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: 987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!