Surfactin triggers biofilm formation of Bacillus subtilis in melon phylloplane and contributes to the biocontrol activity
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 2196–2211, July 2014
How to Cite
Zeriouh, H., de Vicente, A., Pérez-García, A. and Romero, D. (2014), Surfactin triggers biofilm formation of Bacillus subtilis in melon phylloplane and contributes to the biocontrol activity. Environmental Microbiology, 16: 2196–2211. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12271
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 12:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Plan Nacional de I + D + I of Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Numbers: AGL2010-21848-CO2-01, AGL-2012–31968
- Incentivos a Proyectos de Excelencia de la Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P10-AGR-5797
- European Union
- program Ramón y Cajal. Grant Number: RyC-2011–080605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!