Marked seasonality of aerobic anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria in the coastal NW Mediterranean Sea as revealed by cell abundance, pigment concentration and pyrosequencing of pufM gene
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Metagenomics, and Biomes in Health and Disease
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 2953–2965, September 2014
How to Cite
Ferrera, I., Borrego, C. M., Salazar, G. and Gasol, J. M. (2014), Marked seasonality of aerobic anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria in the coastal NW Mediterranean Sea as revealed by cell abundance, pigment concentration and pyrosequencing of pufM gene. Environmental Microbiology, 16: 2953–2965. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12278
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2013
- ECOBAF. Grant Number: CTM2010-10462-E/MAR
- SUMMER. Grant Number: CTM2008-03309/MAR
- STORM. Grant Number: CTM2009-09352/MAR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!