Genomic signatures of obligate host dependence in the luminous bacterial symbiont of a vertebrate
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 2611–2622, August 2014
How to Cite
Hendry, T. A., de Wet, J. R. and Dunlap, P. V. (2014), Genomic signatures of obligate host dependence in the luminous bacterial symbiont of a vertebrate. Environmental Microbiology, 16: 2611–2622. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12302
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 03:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- University of Michigan
- University of Michigan Rackham Graduate School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!